Биржевые новости Биржевые новости. Форум инвесторов
Акции и облигации российских компаний
ГлавнаяFAQПоискПользователиГруппыРегистрацияВойти и проверить личные сообщенияВход
Is there an easier way of bringing this file down to size???

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
jackneeson

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 07, 2018 16:57    Заголовок сообщения: Is there an easier way of bringing this file down to size??? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I have an enormous file of bond data. It is about 250 MB after deleting columns of data I don't need. Originally it was 650 MB.

While I am impressed that EViews can handle the data import. I have a ways to go in getting things in the format I need.

I have four separate tables, that I can compile into one, that store CUSIP identifiers for the bonds I want to look at for my research. There are around 800 bonds. This would further reduce the file size significantly.

How do I create a worksheet that stores only the data for the bonds in my list. I tried using smpl filtering but there is a limit to the number of IF conditions. Is there an easier way of bringing this file down to size???

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.eviews.com/viewtopic.php?t=17662
Custom explainer agency

Thank you
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Биржевые новости -> Облигации Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: