Биржевые новости Биржевые новости. Форум инвесторов
Акции и облигации российских компаний
ГлавнаяFAQПоискПользователиГруппыРегистрацияВойти и проверить личные сообщенияВход
Anyone know how Collective Investment Funds work?

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
vixomorori

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 28, 2018 08:55    Заголовок сообщения: Anyone know how Collective Investment Funds work? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I have what looks like an index fund option in my 401K which tracks the Russell 1000 Value index. The fund is run by Barclay's, but in the material that my company sent me for the fund, it states that this fund is not a mutual fund, but a fully replicating index fund. It also states that its a collective investment fund that pools the assets of tax-qualified employee benefit plans into a single fund with a common objective. Since it's not a mutual fund, there is no ticker symbol. The ER is really low (.10%), and I've been investing in the fund for almost a year now, but it's never issued a dividend. I figure one of the main reasons for investing in a value fund is the dividend, so I'm wondering if anyone on the board knows anything about these types of funds. When a dividend is collected by the fund, is it reinvested and thus not distributed to shareholders? I'm considering dumping this fund and making room in my ROTH for the Vanguard Value Index Fund instead.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=202179
Infographic Video Studio

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Биржевые новости -> ПИФы и ОФБУ Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: